TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms & Conditions & Liabilities
Your booking is not sec.ure untill booking form and deposit/payment has been made. All payment details will be sent with booking form for reference
No animals are allowed in/on any equipment hired from celebratory moments, a fee will be charged if it is found to be so and charged to hirer
no fires, bbqs new any equipment, if it is found to be so a cleaning damages charge will be applied to hirer
No smoking around equipment or in tents, if found to be so a charge will be applied to he hirer
Food and drink is permitted but should any damages occur the damages will be charged to the hirer.
WIND speeds and the bell tent, unfortunately should wind gusts reach 25/30 speed we will have to rearrange your booking it’s is unsafe for us and yourselves to be/around the tents, we will keep in contact with you and update you as much as possible if we feel the wind will cause any problems, if winds to pick up during hire, doors need to kept shut and people need to vacate the tent
As disappointing as this is we can’t forecast the weather as it changes without warning sometimes, and everyone’s safety is extremely important
1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person signing the booking form for ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. £40 admin/booking deposit will secure your party date. This is non refundable. A booking form will be required at time of booking.
3. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment I also ask for a holding deposit of £50 cash in a sealed envelope. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. Should damages cost more than the damages deposit, my insuance company will be contacted and an excess of £250 will be required on top of any damage claim
Once set up i will always show you any switches for lights etc, show you around and make sure you are happy with set up/equipment, if any issues arise once i have left please contact me straight away to rectifiy my contact details are always left with you
4. Final balances are required no less than 4 WEEKS prior to the party.(IF APPLICABLE) BACS payment preferred. Details of bank above.
5. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the date of the booking. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds due.
6. The Hirer is responsible for providing CELEBRATORY MOMENTS with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where she is not advised in advance of the condition. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS is likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
7. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to CELEBRATORY MOMENTS and to pass over such information in sufficient time for CELEBRATORY MOMENTS to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
8. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed reasonably necessary by CELEBRATORY MOMENTS without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
9. The Hirer is responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any of CELEBRATORY MOMENTS equipment.
10. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that children are supervised at all times. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
11. It is the Hirers responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from CELEBRATORY MOMENTS to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
12.CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
13. CELEBRATORY MOMENTS shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence and in accordance with all health and safety regulations in force at this time.
14.CELEBRATORY MOMENTS shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 which include the new rules on GDPR.
15. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
16. It is not the intention of CELEBRATORY MOMENTS to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that CELEBRATORY MOMENTS is not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
3. We would recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of the children attending if their parent/guardian is not staying at the same time as clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
4. Whilst we love our furry friends we ask in the interest of health and hygiene that domestic pets are not allowed access to the hire equipment. Any additional cleaning as a result of access to the equipment by pets may result in an additional charge.
Cancellation: (by the Hirer)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking less than 6 clear days prior to the party date will receive no refund
Cancellation (byCELEBRATORY MOMENTS )
1.CELEBRATORY MOMENTS reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to in respect of the booking but CELEBRATORY MOMENTS will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3.CELEBRATORY MOMENTS reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of CELEBRATORY MOMENTS , which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by CELEBRATORY MOMENTS negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above CELEBRATORY MOMENTS shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses CELEBRATORY MOMENTS aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
COMPANY has suitable public liability insurance and takes the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times. COMPANY tents and canopies are independently tested and marked CE in accordance with the Toy Safety Regulations UK 2011.
• I use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using CELEBRATORY MOMENTS equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hired from CELEBRATORY MOMENTS and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
Any inadvertent delay, omission, or error in complying with the terms and conditions of this Contract shall not be held to relieve either party hereto from any liability, which would attach to it hereunder if such delay, omission, or error had not been made, provided such delay, omission, or error is rectified upon discovery.